Lynwood Estate is located just minutes from downtown Richmond, Kentucky and just off Interstate 75. Lynwood is easily accessible for your wedding guests and vendors. With downtown Lexington being just 30 minutes away, Lynwood offers the perfect location for those wishing to have convenience to amenities coupled with a picturesque location rich in Kentucky history.
- Multiple outdoor ceremony & reception locations
- Ample on-site parking
- Space for up to 300 guests
- Cottage with two-night stay
- Access to the main house for photos
- Two property visits for planning purposes
- On-site staff during event to tend to venue-related issues
- Parking attendants for the hour before the ceremony begins
Rental packages include property access Thursday at 9am through Monday at 3PM (restrictions apply) to allow you, your Wedding Planner and your vendors all the time needed to create the wedding of your dreams. Your reservation also includes a two night stay in our historic cottage.
2020 Weddings - $7,000
2021 Weddings - $8,000
- Lynwood hosts weddings on Saturdays, April - October.
- Reservations are confirmed on a first come, first served basis with a signed contract and 25% non-refundable down payment.
- Lynwood accepts cash or check only.
- 25% of the rental fee is due at the time of booking. The remaining balance and $1,000 fully refundable damage deposit is due 90 days prior to the wedding.
- Discount for payment in full at the time of booking is 5%.
- In the event of a cancellation, all payments made are non-refundable with the exception of the $1,000 damage deposit.
Weddings at Lynwood Estate require
- A wedding planner for full event management
- Licensed and insured bar service
- Tent, event furniture and catering equipment rentals
- Special event insurance with host liquor liability coverage
- Portable restroom trailer rental